Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 1 Weigh In

Starting weight: 74.7kg
Todays Weight: 73.9kg

Lost this week:0.8kg
Total loss:  0.8kg



So today marks the end of my first of week writing this blog, exercising and eating healthily.

I am happy to say I am down 0.8kg woohoo!!! This means am on track to achieve my goal.

I had a really hard weekend food wise. I wasnt really bad but I felt like eating 24/7. I did go out for Thai last night and had a mixed entree so that wasn't the best choice but overall I was quite proud of how my eating went.  I didn't stuff myself  full at dinner and didnt have dessert or alcohol.

I also resisted the temptation to eat chips and dip on Sunday because I just kept thinking of how it would affect my weigh in this morning. And looking back on it now I am so glad I didnt eat them.

Let hope I can keep up the good work!

If Jennifer hudson can do it so can I!

Before and after: Jennifer went from a size 16 down to a svelte size six after she joined Weight Watchers two years agoNothing to worry about: Jennifer looked incredible as she filmed a Weight Watchers commercial in downtown LA on Friday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment