Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hi,

My name is Holly and I am on a journey to become slim and healthy.

I have generally always been overweight and this is something I really want to change.

I am starting this blog as a motivational tool to help me on my weight loss journey. Hopefully it can inspire me (and you) to live a healthier life.

I am starting this blog at a weight of 74.7kg. My Goal weight is 59kg and I hope to achieve my goal weight by 1 May 2013.

I am going to achieve this by eating healthy and exercising. I am not going to go on a silly fad diet to drop weight quickly as i want this to be a lifestyle change.  I have recently joined the gym and have been getting up early every morning at 5:20am to go before work. This is not something that I ever imagined myself doing but it has really proved to be a great way to start the day. 

I am going to do a weekly weigh in and post the results.

Anyway this is it for my first post. I will hopefully put up measurements sometime this week.

Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment