Thursday, November 15, 2012

Friday!

YAY its Friday!

Almost the weekend!

I  cant wait to have my first official weigh in on Monday. I am sure it will be good. Having my weight tracked on Mondays means that I will be thinking twice about what I eat over the weekend.

I am going to the movies tonight so I will have to resist the temptation to eat all the yummy movie food. Popcorn is one of my faves!

I went to the gym and did some cardio this morning even though I would have much rather stayed in bed! 

I might try a new workout this weekend called insanity. It is supposed to be a super hard out cardio session that you can do at home. I watched a bit of the DVD last night and it definitely looks really hard. Im not sure if I will be able to cope for the whole hour.

Anyway here is a little bit of inspiration for the day



No comments:

Post a Comment